Just opened my box of 2017 Coloring wall calendars - published by Amber Lotus. What a thrill to see these colorable images in the large 12" x 12" size. I chose 12 of my favorite images - based on the Sacred Nature and Sacred Symbols books - with a surprise Sugar Skull in October. Let your inner artist shine with this magical, meditative coloring calendar. It's art therapy for everyone. You'll delight in choosing the palettes that suit your mood while infusing life into these nature motifs. As you give hummingbirds, heart mandalas, and unicorns your special touch, you'll feel your creative juices flow and the stresses of the day slip away. And when you're done, you can proudly display your masterpieces all year long.
Here is a preview of what's inside.
• 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
• Printed on heavy FSC® paper designed specifically for coloring.
• Wire-O binding for an improved coloring experience.
• A year of meditative nature illustrations to color and display on your wall.
• The perfect gift for coloring and nature enthusiasts.
• Designed and illustrated by Lydia Hess, author of Sacred Nature andSacred Symbols from the Coloring Books for the Soul series.
• This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.